BattlePass is a high performance and customizable battle pass plugin. You can create per-level rewards, custom quests.
Great for faction server.
READ BEFORE REVIEW:
I understand this is not easy to configure I can help you to configure all the plugin. Just join my discord and ask.
- High performance.
- SQLite storage system.
- You can customize the starting and expiring day for any quest.
- GUI based.
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.bukkit.Material.....
How to fix:
If you are using 1.13 or above, you have to change all material values in challenges.yml to 1.13. ( Click to see 1.13 material name )
- MySQL support.
- Vault economy support.
- Per-quest permission system.
- /bps setdate - battlepass.setdate
- /bps toggle - battlepass.toggle
- /bps reload - battlepass.reload
- /bps setlevel - battlepass.level
- /bps reset - battlepass.reset
- /bps reloadChallenges - battlepass.reloadChallenges
- /level - No Permission
Terms of Service (you agree to, by buying/downloading this plugin):
- You are responsible what happens with the plugin after you download, therefore, if plugin is leaked or redistributed and it's registered under your name, I am allowed to remove you from buyers list without a warning. I may be obligated to report you on SpigotMC, which might lead to your account being permanently suspended (banned).
- You may not redistribute plugin, in any shape or form neither it's code or parts of it.
- You may ask me for support if plugin doesn't function the way it's supposed to.
- No refunds, all payments are final as by buying you gain access to this resource without ability to stop it.
More information about the plugin is provided in configuration files
(you will have to go through buyer verification process before getting accepted for support, if you don't have access to "Download" button here don't even bother joining and begging for help or bothering users via PM)