Discord Announce & Role Support, Multi Lang Support, All Common Punishment Commands
PunishManager offers you many features you need to create a quality environment on your server. It has general ban and mute commands. It has optional Discord features.
- You can punish players who have previously joined your server but are offline.
- It has multi-language support. Messages are sent to the sent player in the same language, taking the client language of the player. If the player's language does not have a language file, the messages in the default language file you specified will be used.
- When a player is punished, you can send embed messages to a specific channel in discord.
- When you mute a player, you can assign a role that you specify in discord while they are muted.
- You can use mysql or a local database if you want.
- You can prevent players that you specify in the configuration from being punished.
- If you want, you can show the names of everyone who has entered the server before in the tab completions.
- You can ban commands you don't want players to use while muted.
- All disconnect messages are customizable.
- You can see the current status of the player with the /check command.
- You can quickly reload the plugin's configuration single commands.
- A handy gui for general management(requires Protocolize)
- To add and remove roles for players in Discord, you must be connected to a mysql database and use the DiscordSRV plugin, and the tables of the DiscordSRV plugin and the PunishManager plugin must be in the same database.
- For the GUI feature, the Protocolize plugin must be installed on your bungeecord server.
- ban [reason]: Ban a player.
- tempban [reason]: Temporarily bans a player.
- ipban [reason]: Bans a player's ip address.
- mute [reason]: Mute a player.
- tempmute [reason]: Temporarily mutes a player.
- kick [reason]: Kicks a player from the server.
- unban : Removes a player's ban.
- unmute : Removes a player's mute.
- unpunish : Removes all punishes.
- check : Checks the current status of a player.
- punishmanager: The main command of the plugin.
- punishmanager gui: Opens gui for simple management
- punishmanager reload: Reloads the plugin.
- punishmanager help: Help command.
- ban: punishmanager.command.ban
- tempban: punishmanager.command.tempban
- ipban: punishmanager.command.ipban
- mute: punishmanager.command.mute
- tempmute: punishmanager.command.tempmute
- kick: punishmanager.command.kick
- unban: punishmanager.command.unban
- unmute: punishmanager.command.unmute
- unpunish: punishmanager.command.unpunish
- check: punishmanager.command.check
- punishmanager gui: punishmanager.command.punishmanager.gui
- punishmanager reload: punishmanager.command.punishmanager.reload
- punishmanager help: punishmanager.command.punishmanager.help
Terms of Service (you agree to, by buying/downloading this plugin):
- You are responsible what happens with the plugin after you download, therefore, if plugin is leaked or redistributed and it's registered under your name, I am allowed to remove you from buyers list without a warning. I may be obligated to report you on SpigotMC, which might lead to your account being permanently suspended (banned).
- You may not redistribute plugin, in any shape or form neither it's code or parts of it.
- You may ask me for support if plugin doesn't function the way it's supposed to.
- No refunds, all payments are final as by buying you gain access to this resource without ability to stop it.
More information about the plugin is provided in configuration files
(you will have to go through buyer verification process before getting accepted for support, if you don't have access to "Download" button here don't even bother joining and begging for help or bothering users via PM)