Features in this plugin
There are many core features missing from the original plugin. Here are some of the features in this version:
- All the normal save & restore options + ...
- Official 1.17 support & last tested in 1.17.1
- Tab completion for commands
- Single button click to restore the entire inventory (must be enabled in the config.yml file)
- Async teleportation to death point if using Paper
- Async data saving for MySQL & YAML (0.01% of tick is the max I have ever seen)
- Help message if you run /proinventoryrollback without anything else
- MySQL support
- Customizable MySQL table prefixes
- Name of the killer is displayed next to the death type for better moderation
- Shows the name of the shooter of a projectile if shot by a player (or the name of the block if shot by a dispenser)
- Allows viewing ender chests before restoring them
- Better and more detailed updater messages (minor, feature and major updates)
- Separate config and messages files for easier setup
- Display the current version and update link using /irp version (also allows you to hide the current version using permissions if concerned about security)
- Change the default plugin prefix in chat
- Better support for clients using a high gui scale (text should wrap around instead of going off-screen)
- & more coming soon..
When does the plugin backup player inventories?
A backup is made when the a player: Dies, Joins, Leaves, Changes world, or when manually requested by a staff member.
What does the plugin save?
The plugin saves the player's: Inventory, Enderchest, Location, Health, Hunger, XP.
How to use this plugin
When a backup is created, it is added to a list of available backups to view and restore.
Players with the required permission can open a rollback menu by running the command /ir restore . You will be presented will all the recent backups the plugin has made. To view a backup just click on the corresponding icon. You can now choose to restore what you want or go back to the list of backups.
The plugin saves inventories of 50 deaths, 10 joins, 10 leaves and 10 world changes by default. New deaths, joins, leaves and world changes will remove old backups (push them into deleted space :O)
You can change these values in the configuration file if you are worried about disk usage on major servers and networks.
/irp restore [name] - Open a menu to view all player backups (player name is optional)
/irp forcebackup - Create a backup manually
/irp enable - Enable the plugin if disabled
/irp disable - Disable the plugin if enabled
/irp reload - Reload the configuration file
/irp help - Show the help message with all commands
Terms of Service (you agree to, by buying/downloading this plugin):
- You are responsible what happens with the plugin after you download, therefore, if plugin is leaked or redistributed and it's registered under your name, I am allowed to remove you from buyers list without a warning. I may be obligated to report you on SpigotMC, which might lead to your account being permanently suspended (banned).
- You may not redistribute plugin, in any shape or form neither it's code or parts of it.
- You may ask me for support if plugin doesn't function the way it's supposed to.
- No refunds, all payments are final as by buying you gain access to this resource without ability to stop it.
More information about the plugin is provided in configuration files
(you will have to go through buyer verification process before getting accepted for support, if you don't have access to "Download" button here don't even bother joining and begging for help or bothering users via PM)